Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Way to Go Minnesota


Nice work Minnesota. There he is, your new senator.

Even though he hemorrhaged many liberal voters who backed O.B.A.M.A. in the PRM (Peoples Republic of Minnesota), he still managed to steal enough votes from liberal election judges to win the election. Never mind that different standards were applied to different counties, liberals only complain about that when [they think] it affects them.

The Supreme Court of PRM will be of no help to us and the U.S. Supreme Court will likely choose not to hear the case, so I'm calling this one today for Steward Smalley.

The thing that amazes me the most is just how starstruck Minnesotans are when at the voting booth. I mean, even I fell for Ventura's charade, but I learned my lesson. As "W" would try to say "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." Shame on the fools of Minnesota.

Oh well, what can you do? Next time Senator Smalley won't be able to ride the coattails of the big "O" to stay in office. He might be good enough and smart enough, but doggone it, people just don't like him.

No comments: